Mission: To provide quality environment that facilitate to develop knowledge on industrial realities in food and dairy field.
Vision: To develop technically qualified, skilled and competent human resource through excellent teaching, knowledge to cater the needs of food, dairy industries and society.
- To prepare graduates with a strong, well-rounded education with knowledge and skills for successful entry in food and dairy industries.
- To improve quality of students and provide learning opportunities in the broad spectrum of multidisciplinary fields such as chemistry and microbiology of food, food processing, food preservation, food safety and quality packaging and marketing, environmental aspects of pollution control and food waste utilization.
- Enhancement of the competitiveness of the department as a centre of excellence in food and dairy technology.
- To produce food technologist with a strong practical and theoretical knowledge in the field of processing.
- To promote and maintain linkages with food industries and institution through internship.
List of staff members
|1||Dr.M.Sankar||M.Sc., M.Phil, Ph.D||Head of the email@example.com|
|2||K. Almarsukka||M.Sc., M.Phil||Assistant Professorfirstname.lastname@example.org|