Course : B.Sc., (Electronics and Communication)
About the Department:
- B.Sc., Electronics was established in the year 1998. B.sc., Electronics was converted into Electronics and Communication during the academic year of 2004-2005.
- With well equipped laboratory and has highly qualified staff members electronics and communication ,a discipline that combined electronics engineering and computer, information and communication technology from 2008-2009 the CBCS was introduced to the improve the students efficiently in all means.
- This course helps the students to acquire more knowledge in theory as well as practical. It focuses on advanced experimental technical skills in electronics. Electronics and communication engineering course gives enormous opportunities in electronics and software companies. This course also gives great opportunity for research and development as everyday consumer need new devices to support them in daily life.
- The department conducts workshops, ICM, quizzes, and seminars for the development of students ICM’s were organized by faculty members and students to empower our students organizing capability. By learning the core subjects in electronics, students master over its application and they come out with many innovative projects.
- It also offers practical demonstration workshop for Physics syllabus at our campus with the help of students under the guidance of faculty members.
- ELCOM club was inaugurated on 11/09/2015 and all department activities are conducted through the club.
- Students are encouraged to develop themselves with mini projects, extracurricular activities with the guidance of staff members.
|1.||J. Charles Theodore||M.Sc., M.Phil.,||HOD & Lecturerfirstname.lastname@example.org|
|2.||S. Ponmalar||M.Sc., M.Phil.,
|3.||A. Velmurugan||M.Sc., M.Phil.,||Lectureremail@example.com|
|4.||M. Satheeshkumar||M.Sc., M.Phil.,||Lecturerfirstname.lastname@example.org|
Profile and photo of all the staff members as soft copy.(Personal data like date of birth, address, phone number need not be mentioned)
|1.||07.09.2013||Guest Lecture||Wireless communication||M.Moorthy Naidu Andalammal Hall||Mr.Pavan
|2.||12.07.13||Guest Lecture||Mobile communication||M.Moorthy Naidu Andalammal
|Dr.Venkatesh Ramakrishnan,Senior LTE System engineer, Intel Communication, Germany||20|
+2 Physics Subject
(Chapter 9 &10)
|Dept of E&C||500|
+2 Physics Subject
(Chapter 9 &10)
|Dept of E&C||850|
|5.||11.09.15||Inauguration of Club Activity||ELCOM Club||M.Moorthy Naidu Andalammal Hall||Dr.Hariharan,Asst.Prof of E & C Dept,Thiagarajar College of Engineering||Students of E&C (MTNC)|
|Workshop||EQUIP 2015(for +2 students)||Dept of E &C||+2 students from various schools|
|Printed Circuit Board Preparation Techniques||E &C Lab||Mr.A.Velmurugan Dept.Faculty||E &C students|
|8||17.02.16||Workshop||Fire & Safety Orientation Programme||M.Moorthy Naidu Andalammal Hall||Mr. Dinesh Industrial trainer||E &C BBA students|
|9||18.03.16||Workshop||One day Workshop on Industrial safety, Fire safety. First Aid, Disaster Management||M.Moorthy Naidu Andalammal Hall||Mr. Dinesh Trainer Mr.Rubesh Kumar, Trainer, Safety Council of India||E &C BBA students|
|10.||12.08.16||ELCOM Club||Paper Presentation Quiz Connections||M.Moorthy Naidu Andalammal Hall||E &C Students|
|11||22.02.17||Guest Lecture Practical workshop||Utilization of Solar Energy Power an Innovated Technology||Rtn.Major.Donor. Sundararajan Seminar Hall||Dr.P.S.Kannan Professor(Emeritus)Electrical& Electronics Engg.,King Engg.,College PunelKulam Former Head & Dean Thiagarajar College of Engg Former Principal of Vaigai College of Engg.,||E &C Students|