Methods of Evaluation:
Theory: Objective Test, Class Test, Oral Presentation, Quiz, Assignment.
Practical:Assessment, Care Note, Case Presentation, Survey Report, Training Industry Report, Assignment for hi tech Instruments.
Internship:Evaluation form, Case Study/ Project work, Viva-voce.
| || ||
|Internal Exam :
|Practicals: Assignment /Seminar / Oral Presentation / Practical Test
|Summative Exam :
||Multiples Choice Question
||15 x 1 = 15 Marks
||3 x 5 = 15 Marks
||3 x 10 = 30 Marks
Formative Evaluation (by Industrial Partner): 60 Marks
Summative Evaluation (by Course Teacher): 40 Marks
Rules & Regulations
- he students who have attended the classes for 68 days (75%) and above will be permitted to appear for the summative examinations of Nov / April every year.
- The students who have attended the classes for 67 days and less, but 59 days (65%) and above will be permitted to apply for exemption in the prescribed form to the Controller of Examinations along with a condonation fee of.360/- with the specific remarks of the Principal.
- The students who have attended the classes for 58 days and less but 45 days (50%) and above can't appear for Summative Examinations and they can appear for the next examinations for which special permission must be obtained from the Principal providing sufficient reasons for their absence supported by proper documents on payment of Rs.600/-.
- The students who have only 44 days attendance and less have to repeat the whole semester.
General Rules for Summative Examinations:
- Students are to be in their seats before 15 minutes.
- No one is permitted to enter the hall 30 minutes after the commencement of examination.
- No candidate is permitted to leave the hall before the 30 minutes after the commencement of the Examination.
- No student can receive the question paper before taking the assigned seat in the hall or room.
- Students are prohibited from bringing/ carrying into the Examination Hall any book or portion of a book, manuscript or any matter of any description, mobile phones or any electronic gadgets.
- Any communication with another student is subject to severe punishment.
- Students, indulging in malpractice, will be dealt with as per the directives of the State Government and Madurai Kamaraj University.
- Possession of ID card and hall ticket is mandatory for all the examinations.
Students indulging in malpractice during Continues assessment tests or the Summative examinations will be severely punished. They have to face an enquiry committee with their parents.
The enquiry committee comprises of the Principal, Controller of Examinations, Deans, Head of the concerned department. The decision taken by the enquiry committee is final.
Semester wise Changes – Upload
Upload Community result Separate Table
Grade Range of marks